Carpet Cleaning in Gardena, CA
A deeper carpet cleaning for a healthier home.
Carpets will be cleaned deeper, but gently, with our carbonated cleaning.
Faster carpet drying time of 1-2 hours instead of 1-2 days.
Our natural, green-certified cleaning solution is safe for kids and pets.
Drier. Cleaner. Healthier® Carpet Cleaning in Gardena, CA
- DRIER. Our process uses 80% less water than typical steam cleaning, so carpets dry within hours, not days. This means you and your family can get back to enjoying your home sooner.
- CLEANER. Our primary solution for carpet cleaning in Gardena, CA is carbonated and, just like club soda, as it penetrates deep into your carpet’s fibers, it lifts the dirt from deep within your carpets so it can be whisked away with our powerful extraction equipment.
- HEALTHIER. We use our natural, green-certified solution for carpet cleaning in Gardena, CA that does not contain any harsh soaps or chemicals and is completely safe and non-toxic for your family and pets.
- Excessive water usage
- Harsh chemicals
- High pressure application
- Long drying times (1-2 days)
- Flat, inactive cleaning solution
- High pH cleaning solution
- Encourages resoiling (causes reappearing stains)
Chem-Dry’s HCE Cleaning Process
- Low water usage
- Low pressure application
- Short drying time (1-2 hours)
- Green solutions and cleaning method
- Carbonating, active cleaning solution
- Neutral pH cleaning solution
- Resists resoiling (stains don’t reappear!)
Cleaner, healthier carpets are just a few clicks away.
Book a carpet cleaning in Gardena, CA today with Immaculate Home Chem-Dry of the South Bay!
Our Unique Process for Carpet Cleaning in Gardena, CA
Using the patented Chem-Dry® equipment and solutions means that we clean deeper, but more gently. We remove smells and stains from deep within your carpets, not just the surface, so you know your carpet is really clean. We leave your carpets clean and fresh without soaking them with water and harsh chemicals. Most other cleaning methods force water down into your carpet fibers and padding, and though suction is used to remove the water, a large amount remains.
This creates a breeding ground for dirt and dust that can be harmful to your home and family. When you choose Immaculate Home Chem-Dry of the South Bay for carpet cleaning in Gardena, CA, your carpets dry in 1-2 hours, rather than the 1-2 days required by most carpet cleaning companies.
Read what people are saying about their experience with carpet cleaning in Gardena, CA:
These guys offer a very good service at very reasonable prices. They have a crew of very nice, hardworking young men and they work fast and efficiently, and you can tell they take pride in getting great results each time. And the carpet and couches dry much faster than steam cleaning. Highly recommended. -Sean S.
Josh was able to get me in just a few days after I contacted Chem-Dry. They showed up right on time and got the job done quickly. They did a great job on my office furniture and carpet! Will definitely use their services again. -Jill G.
Josh and his team are professional and friendly. My carpet looks like new. The stains are gone. We very happy and satisfied; we strongly recommend Chem Dry! They do a great job! -Lucy H.